1.What's your Least favorite Christmas song?
Roudolph The Red Nose Reindeer xD
2. What ornament on your tree is your favorite?
Melanie's is an angel )xD) and mine is baby jesus ;)
3. Have you gotten a weird gift before?
Nope, and hopefully never will. :P
4. Do you think Christmas needs snow to be "Christmassy" or are you okay without snow?
Well, We LOVE snow and we think it makes Christmas a lot better, but we're okay without snow since the boarding school we live in is in Florida.
5. What is a toy you CAN'T STAND?
6. If you could only get a toddler toy what would it be?
One of those baby xylophones xD
7. What is the worst gift, in your thoughts?
a post-it note that says "I owe You" =/
8. What is your least favorite Christmas cookie?
I don't know if it's Christmas, but I hate oatmeal raisin cookies.
9. What time do you go to bed on Christmas Eve?
Mom lets us stay up until midnight, although she goes to bed at her normal time.
10. If you were a present, what would you be and who would recieve you?
Obviously we'd be American Girl Dolls and Mom would recieve us. :P Althoguh Melanie would rather have Taylor swift recieve her.
11. Do you have a tiny tree in your room? Lights? Garlands? Etc?
We have a Christmas Tree, mom would say it's tiny, we have lights, a fireplace and stockings, and were trying to find some garland. WE'll post pics when it's all decorated!
12. What do you think would happen if the Grinch came to your house? What would you do?
Jen: I think he and Mel would get along well.
Mel: Hey! He's a lot Grinchier than me!
13. Would you rather have one giant present or ten mini presents?
Jen: I'd rather have ten mini presents because then there'd be more surprise to it!
Mel: I'd rather have one large one...because there's usually only one large present I want. :P
14. If you have a pet, have they ever knocked down the Christmas tree before?
Well, we have a few pets, but if the Christmas tree has fallen down before, which it has, it wasn't because of the pets. ;)
15. What place in the world would you like to go to celebrate Christmas?
Paris, France. MariAnne, our sister, would like to go there too, because that's where she used to live. :)
We tag Delaney, Mandy, Jessie, and September. =]