Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jennette's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (10/3/12)

First off–I want to say thank you to our three followers, throughtheeyesofadoll, Delaney, and Kassidy!

So, where do I start? I woke up in my bed this morning, feeling relaxed. I had had all my homework done for the week, and it was only Wednesday! I'm not a procrastinator. It seemed that the birds had just started singing (only for me!) when I had gotten up. Although–I know it wasn't true. Melanie's trundle was empty–which was unusual, since breakfast is at 8:00 AM. I'm usually the one who gets Melanie up, not her me. I turned and looked at my clock, and gasped. It was 9:30!! I rushed out of bed, and ran down three flights of stairs only to reach the bathroom–so I could shower and freshen up. There was a sign on the restroom door saying,
"Restroom out of service until plumbing fixed"
I was so mad–which isn't like me at all. I marched back upstairs, only to receive mean comments from people who saw me–a blonde with a rat's nest of hair, in bow pajamas and a pink robe–who's face was as pink as her robe–marching upstairs. I reached Mel and I's dorm room, and inside was Barney the Dinosaur. I was seriously confused, especially when he said, "Come on Scooter, have a doughnut!" Then he kept poking me with a stick. I asked him where Melanie was, only to get a reply from him saying, "No Dorothy, I do not want you to go back to Oz!" I don't know what was happening by then, but Melanie taps me on the back. I turn around and she yells at me saying, "I volunteer as tribute!!" She then gives me a pressure point, and the room starts spinning. I eventually pass out, and wake up screaming. It's dark outside, and my clock says it's 1:29 AM. Melanie wakes up screaming too, but only because I screamed first.

~Jennette

3 comments:

  1. YUCK SOUNDS BAD!

    I miss you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!

    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel and Jennette! It's Marina sneaking onto Annie's blogger account(LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Wanna comment? Comments will not be posted until approved. ;) Thanks!